Home > ELS-7800
Ultra-High Precision Electron Beam Lithography System
High precision and stability. The acceleration voltage of 80 kV makes it possible to write ultra-fine patterns of 8 nm.
Ultra-fine patterns. Long hour stability and high throughput.
- With the maximum acceleration of 80 kV, the electron beam of 2 nm diameter provides long hour stability. Patterns of 8 nm can be exposed with the commercially available resist.
- The compact configuration of ELS-7000 enables occupies only small foot print.
Example of fine line lithography
Fine pattern lithography in large area.
- Beam positioning resolution of 0.31 nm with 18 bit DAC and the built-in laser interferometer with a resolution of 0.6 nm provides 30nm stitching and overlay accuracy.
These advantages make the system appropriate for fine pattern lithography in large area.
A variety of shapes are easily exposed.
- Various pattern elements are available as components to create the pattern on the Elionix-original CAD software as standard features.
- Circle pattern generator for writing circle and arc is available.
- Variable field size adjustment function, enabling the fabrication of WDM gratings, is available.
Click to enlarge.
|Electron gun emitter||ZrO/W thermal field emitter|
|Acceleration voltage||25, 50, and 80 kV|
|Minimum line width||8 nm and less|
|Specimen size||8" (maximum)|
|Overlay accuracy||30 nｍ|
|Field stitching accuracy||30 nｍ|