Home > ELS-7500EX
TFE Electron Beam Lithography System
Ultra-high precision lithography with a resolution of 10 nm and with high stitching and overlay accuracy.
- The 2-nm diameter spot beam allows the ultra fine pattern writing of 10 nm width. ELS-7500EX incorporates SEM function which serves for exposed pattern observation.
High stitching and overlay accuracy.
- ELS-7500EX provides overlay accuracy of 30 nm that supports mix-and-match with photolithography.
- The recipe function, with saved optimum beam settings, provides the ease of the operation.
- The stage with a built-in laser interferometer and beam positioning resolution of 0.31 nm with an 18-bit DAC provide a stitching accuracy of 30 nm.
High performance with compact configuration. Ease of operation with PC control.
- Integration of a Windows compatible GUI and CAD realizes a small footprint.
- Electron optical condition control and CAD pattern design can be accomplished by simply using a mouse. A very user friendly system.
Click to enlarge.
|Electron gun emitter||ZrO/W thermal field emitter|
|Acceleration voltage||5 to 50 kV|
|Minimum line width||10nm|
|Specimen size||6" (maximum)|
|Overlay accuracy||30 nｍ|
|Field stitching accuracy||30 nｍ|