Home > ELS-7000
Ultra-High Precision Electron Beam Lithography System
State-of-the-art lithography system. Patterns of 5 nm can be written with the acceleration voltage of 100 kV.
World’s finest pattern writing of 5nm lines.
- With the maximum acceleration of 100 kV, the electron beam of 1.8 nm diameter provides long-hour-stability. Patterns of 5 nm can be exposed with commercially available resist.
- The compact configuration of ELS-7000 occupies only small footprint.
Acceleration voltage 100kV vs 30kV
Fine pattern lithography in large area.
- Beam positioning resolution of 0.31 nm with 18 bit DAC and the laser interferometer with a resolution of 0.6 nm provides 30nm stitching and overlay accuracy. These advantages enable fine pattern lithography in large area.
A variety of shapes are easily exposed.
- Various pattern elements are available as components to create the pattern on the Elionix-original CAD software provided as standard features.
- Circle pattern generator for writing circle and arc is available.
- Variable field size adjustment function, enabling the fabrication of WDM gratings, is available.
Click to enlarge.
|Electron gun emitter||ZrO/W thermal field emitter|
|Acceleration voltage||25, 50, 75, 100kV|
|Minimum line width||5 nm|
|Specimen size||8" (maximum)|
|Overlay accuracy||30 nｍ|
|Field stitching accuracy||30 nｍ|